light headed short of breath and dizzy

i am 15 and am having some problems breathing and i get dizzy and light headed it just started a week ago and it has been stopping me from doing things i always do like i have been ridding horses sense i was 4 years old and now i can hardly ride my horse for long because i get so short of breat i have not told anyone about it yet. it is making me worry and im just hoping i can get some good advice
Do you feel any pain when these episodes happen?
Welcome to the forum!
The commonest causes of breathing problems, light headedness and dizziness at your  age are anemia and hypoglycemia or low blood sugar due to poor eating habits generally. These can be known by simple blood tests. Disturbed sleep patterns and stress are the two other causes.
Heart problems like mitral valve prolapsed is another cause.
Other causes are claustrophobia, GERD, cervical nerve compression, inner ear problem, postural hypotension or blood pressure falling with change of position, and some endocrine problems such as an underactive thyroid (called hypothyroidism), overactive thyroid (called hyperthyroidism), adrenal insufficiency (called Addison's disease), and in some cases, diabetes, may lead to hypotension and hence lightheadedness and an off balance feeling.
There are many causes of dizziness, lightheadedness, passing out, blackouts etc. It is difficult to comment without examination. Possible causes have been enumerated for you. You can discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined.
Hope this helps. Do let me know if there is any thing else and keep me posted. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.