Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

lightheadedness

I have been having drowsiness since past 4 months, sometimes with and without nausea. I have got my MRI of the brain, certain blood tests which were normal. one of the doctors diagnosed is as muscle spasm but i am so confused whats going on. please help me!
Thanks!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The symptoms could be due to hormonal imbalance of PCOD, anemia, diabetes, hypothyroidism, or due to kidney or liver problems. Another possibility is sleep disturbances (like sleep apnea, imbalance of rapid eye and non rapid eye movement sleep etc.). You may sleep your customary 7-8 hours and yet feel fatigued. You need sleep studies to rule this out. Other possibilities are chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, low Vit b12, low iron, low calcium, sodium and potassium. Postviral fatigue syndrome is another possibility. Persisting EBV infection or mono can also be the cause. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined.Take care!
          only a possibilty
Multiple sclerosis symptoms generally appear between the ages of 20 and 40. Typically a person is seen after developing two or more distinct episodes of symptoms that resolve yet are consistent with  
Tingling
Numbness
Loss of balance
Weakness in one or more limbs
Blurred or double vision
Less common symptoms of MS may include:

Slurred speech
Sudden onset of paralysis
Lack of coordination
Cognitive difficulties
Thank you so much ! I have hypothyroid and am taking thyroxin 50mg and its under control and have done tests of diabeties, iron, vitb12 and lipid profile, ecg and all seem okay. As you advised i will do the EBV tests and hormonal imbalance of PCOD. Hopefully will know soon.
Thanks again!
Hey thanks Samatha!