Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

lipoma or kidneys

last lab work the creatine level was 0.87. I have felt real bad for the last 2 years. No energy and real tired and weak all the time. Most of the time. I cant even take a shower. I started noticing lumps around my right ribs an under my ribs about 9 months ago. Recently they removed 2 and they told me that they were lipoma. Not to worry. I have also been staying real sweaty all the time. I am diabetic. I was diagnosed in 2006. It is under control. Sometimes I feel like I am going to die. But the Dr. thinks it is all in my mind. Please help me. What do you recommend for me to do.

Your creatinine levels of 0.87 are within the normal limits(0.6 to 1.2 mg/dl in males and 0.5 to 1.1 mg/dl in females).Lipomas are benign tumors of the body.They being responsible for your symptoms are unlikely.

I feel that you should get your Hb levels and thyroid levels assessed.Anemias and thyroid diseases can cause persistent fatigue and muscle aches.Other possibilities may be
fibromyalgia ,chronic fatigue syndrome(often manifests with widespread myalgia and arthralgia, cognitive difficulties, chronic mental and physical exhaustion)  ,polymyositis (means 'many muscle inflammation') and polymyalgia rheumatica(an inflammatory disorder that causes widespread muscle aching and stiffness) .

Excessive sweating also called hyperhydrosis can be due to like Hyperthyroidism or similar endocrine diseases and dermatological conditions like eczema, psoriasis

I sincerely advise you to consult a physician and get yourself evaluated for these possibilities.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep us posted on how you are doing or  if you have any additional queries.