Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members
Avatar universal

lump behind ear

I had a lump behind my ear and now it has gone down towards my throat. I was told that I get them because as a child I needed to get Cerebral Shunt's put in. Now that I am an adult what can I do about it now? Is it to late to get it now?
1 Responses
Avatar universal

You should consult a neurosurgeon at the earliest and get a Ct scan of your brain done immediately.

Nothing can be said about the plan of management without a clinical examination and the relevant investigations.

Let us know about what your doctor advises.

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.