Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

lump behind my ear

hi doc,
   i hve a lump behind my ear,it comes and disappears anytime,its getting larger its not lke a pimple,just a lump,it mostly appears after d day i am stressed out . it has a slight pain,can u suggest wat it might be & treatment for it
This is the public forum and you don't get that many doctors on this one. If you want to ask a doctor a question you need to ask it on the 'doctor's forum', although that comes with a fee. I will try to help you though. It could be an infection or a small abscess. I would go see your doctor because it would need to be looked at in person to determine what it is.
Hello. I am not a doctor but i have had something similar to this. I went to the doctors and they said it was a swollen lymph node. Nothing serious. It was this hard lump behind my left ear. It went away but sometimes re-appears. I would suggest you go to the doctors cause i don't know exactly if its the same thing I've had. Hope i could help a little. Best of luck :)