Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

lump behind my left ear

I m 26 years old. i have a lump behind my left ear for past 2 years. i i got it operated 1 year back however it has grown once again. the size of the lump is about a groundnut. after i got operated i suppose approx after 8 months is grew. the size of lump before operation n after is the same.that means it doesnt grow after fixed sized. now since the lump gets in touch wit my earring hole its pains if i wear big earrings. the lump is hard, skin color, doesnt bleed nothing. it doesnt pain. one more thing the lump before operation was not visible however this time the lump has easy visible as it is grown downside. wen i consulted doc before operation he said it ll not grow but he was wrong.
Please help me on this. also let me know whether this lump goes permantly or no.

regards,
Anita H.

This discussion is related to lump behind my ear that wont go away.
its most likely a sist , can be painful and removal has a chance off comeing back  with in 6 months . one of those things that r uncontrolable. especially asa girl. birth controle has been none to help