Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

lump behind the ear

Hi for the past 2 years i have notice that right under my ear i have a little bump it dosnt heart or anything the only thing that i notice was that some times is bigger than others. when i notice back then, i ask a doctor about that and they told me not to worry about it that it was nothing but after two years am kind of concern. has someone had the same thing? or could comment about it? thank you  
It sounds like a benign fibronoma. They are harmless but don't go away on their own. You will need to have it removed by a doctor if you want it gone. I'm a pro at them. My dad on his head, my brother-in-law on his head and me on my shoulder.