Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

lump in armpit

I have a golfball sized lump in my armpit doesnt cause me any pain but ive been pukimg everyday and very nauseous I also keep getting a sore on my inner lip getting worried please help.
Make an appointment to see your doctor as soon as possible and stress to the receptionist that it is urgent if they say that there are no appointments soon.

Any lump under the arm needs to be investigated.  It may just be boil forming, but it is always best to get it checked out.  The doctor will examine the lump and take note of your other symptoms and decide whether further investigation is required.

Write a list of your problems so that you can give this to your doctor.  
All your symptoms may be related, but doctors tend only to deal with one thing at a time.  Writing a list and giving it to the doctor I find works better than telling them.

With regard to the puking, are you on time with your monthly cycles?  

For the sore on your inner lip, you can purchase a product called Bonjela.  As I do not know which you country you live, ask the pharmacist as there may be a product with a different name.

Hope you get on OK.
Let me know you things go.
Best wishes.
the lump in your arm pit should be checked.  it could be very serious.  don't take a chance.  life is short.  get help.  I had breast cancer and they kepy checking my lymph nodes.  but mine were fine.  there are other things it could be too a sweat gland stopped up.  good luck. mandy876