Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25.1k Members
Avatar universal

lump node

i have serve pain on my right side of arm and swelling as well. my doctor advice me to take antibiotic ''CALAMOX"but no improvement occurs . so what should i do now.may i go for  under arm and breast X-ray  
1 Responses
351246 tn?1379685732
Welcome to the forum!
Pain and swelling in arm can be due to either venous pooling or due to lymph pooling. Vasculitis, thrombophlebitis and lymphangitis should be ruled out. The other possibility is deep vein thrombosis. You should check your under arms and breast for lumps. Please consult your PCP and try and get a referral for a vascular specialist. Also fix up an appointment with your gynecologist (if you are a lady) for breast examination.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.