Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

marble sized lump under armpit

hi i usually don't post on sites but im a little worried.about 3 month's ago i noticed a small painless pea sized lump under my left armpit,deep in the joint.i thought well maybe it's a cyst and ignored it.i forgot about it until 3 days ago and its still painless but is the size of a large marble.i been reading alot of horror stories not knowing what to think i cam here for some help.i have also over the past 2 years lost 120 lbs without even trying.i have been really tired and have had lots of soreness(kind of like i have the flu) over the last 3 months and have had hard bumps growing on my right middle knuckles.i am going to schedule me a dr's visit but its probably going to be over a week from now.please any clue's as to what can be going on would really be appreciated.thanks!
1 Responses
The lump under your arm could be a lymph node involved with cancer from your left breast. Gus can have breast cancer too. I had my right breast removed because of a precancerous condition.
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.