Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

marble sized lump under armpit

hi i usually don't post on sites but im a little worried.about 3 month's ago i noticed a small painless pea sized lump under my left armpit,deep in the joint.i thought well maybe it's a cyst and ignored it.i forgot about it until 3 days ago and its still painless but is the size of a large marble.i been reading alot of horror stories not knowing what to think i cam here for some help.i have also over the past 2 years lost 120 lbs without even trying.i have been really tired and have had lots of soreness(kind of like i have the flu) over the last 3 months and have had hard bumps growing on my right middle knuckles.i am going to schedule me a dr's visit but its probably going to be over a week from now.please any clue's as to what can be going on would really be appreciated.thanks!
The lump under your arm could be a lymph node involved with cancer from your left breast. Gus can have breast cancer too. I had my right breast removed because of a precancerous condition.