mild disorientation, fatigue, low blood pressure and muscle weakness+++

I have been working no more than 3-4 shifts/week and after working(the next days) i tend to waken feeling weak,disoriented,muscles ache, as well as I feel as though I am coming down with being sick. I had recently had blood work done(my BP is usually hovering around the 79-90 mark-very low so I am told) and they told me that my soium was 'slightly' low and that the rest of the blood work(CBC) was fairly normal. I have been back and forth to my docs office and yet no diagnosis as to what may be the problem. A while ago I had been put on iron suppliments to assist with my low iron (which seems to be back on track-according to the blood results) However I am constanly feeling "unwell"and always sensitive to cold and ALWAYS thirsty. Please if anybody could give me insight as to what this might be I am surely all ears!!!!!!! I have been taking days off work(when the headaches become to powerful,and I seem to be still experiencing the lethargic-like sensations as though I am here,but not really here if you should know what i mean. I thought at a few times that this could be to do with my electrolytes, or possibly dehydration,or maybe either a kidney malfunction as I  had problems in the past with my potassium either being too low-years ago, or being high(with the most recent blood test) yet my doctor doesnt believe there are any reasons for my levels to be altered. in your mind what do you believe this could be?? feel free to email me directly at :

***@****

I would be very thankful to atleast have somewhere to start researching as well as something to bring forth to my doctor at my next visit. I cannot bear to live like this -something seems very wrong.
Read more

1
1. -Severe Dehydration

0
2. -renal dissorders

1
3. -Chronic fatigue syndrome

0
4. -multiple schlerosis
Follow
Upvote - 0
If you have any idea where i could begin to seek a proper diagnosis or find relief please email me directly at (***@****)