Okey dokey. This mold responds well to an application of ammonia. Don't use bleach. And NEVER EVER AMMONIA AND BLEACH TOGETHER! The resultant gas is POISONOUS! As in causing death. With the kids and pets out of the house, make it a point to have a spray bottle of ammonia handy. Open the windows. Walk into the room, take a deep breath (hold it). Spray an area three foot by three foot thoroughly. Run from the room and leave the house and do your errands. Visit your girlfriends. Get some chocolate chip cookies! Two hours later the fumes will be all gone. Repeat this procedure until all the area contaminated by mold is covered. This will kill the black mold. Then think about a dehumidifier. This stuff likes damp places. If you have wallpaper it may be under the wallpaper (which would have to be removed). When it is all gone, spray with water and repaint.