mysterious leg pain

Hello! I am a 31 year old male that has been experiencing leg pain for the past couple years.
The pain is a burning/soreness in my thighs and calves that comes mainly have exertion/exercise. There is a chronic slight soreness though all the time.
3 years ago I endured some rhabdo (in my thighs/calves) from a spin cycle class. I appeared to be fine for a year after that (until this started).
I have seen a reumotolgist and 2 neurologists. Emg, blood tests, and open biopsy on thigh all NORMAL. I was convinced I had some sort of metabolic disorder, but it appears not.
The last neurologist I saw was the top doctor in Boston, and basically said I'm fine and that I 100 percent don't have a muscle disease. Said MRI is not warranted, and past rhabdo is not linked to this.
I don't know what to do because the pain is there if I exercise too much. It feels like I did a bunch of squats.
It is manageable if I don't exercise, but there is still soreness if I go up a lot of stairs or walk too much.
PLEASE help. ANYTHING. Could this be some crazy anxiety response? Stress?  
Mystery...
Hey man, I'm a physio student so I don't have extensive medical knowledge, but this pain seems like it aggravates during mobilisation and exercise. So it seems musculoskeletal, but it may also have to do with the neurovasculature of the lower thigh. Are their any signs or inflammation, any thing that indicate some tissue damage. Possibly it could be your muscular or neurovascular structures that have grown into that arrangement such that upon exertion there could be agitation of the nerves or muscle fibres.
How are your hips?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community