nausea, dizziness, headache, fatigue, lightheadedness, hot flashes

For the past year on almost a daily basis I have been experiencing these symptoms.  Nausea, dizziness, headache, fatigue, lightheadedness, hot flashes.  I'm a 24 year old woman if that makes a difference.  I don't know what is causing this if anyone has any ideas i would appreciate it.
Have you had your thyroid checked?  It is possible that you might have a problem with your hormone balance....have you had weight loss or gain?  I would say go to your Dr to check out whats going on if you can!
I have the same symptoms!!  Thyroid checked out ok, lots of people had said check for celiac disease!  Hope you feel better soon!!
Yes, I have had my thyroid checked and it's okay.  Never heard of celiac disease... I'll have to check that out.  Thank you both for your comments!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.