neck pain when breathing
I feel tired all the time, out of breath quickly, and also fell like my stomach turns at times. And latley i have been getting real bad heart burn in my chest, im talking about acouple hours of it. And now i gt the pain in my neck on the right side almost like if its on the inside.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
You are probably having gastric reflux or GERD.
Omeprazole is a good drug to combat this. Along with it you can try over the counter antacids. However I would recommend you see a doctor and take medication under a doctor’s supervision. Avoid heavy meals. Avoid too much of caffeine, tea, fried food and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic fuzzy ones. Avoid heavy exercises within 4 hours of a heavy meal. Raise the head end of the bed by pillows to 30 degrees. Go to bed at least 2 hours after food.
Hope this helps. If symptoms persist consult your PCP. You may need to consult a Gastroenterologist too. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.