Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

non itchy spots

sore throat and spots that's don't itch on my upperarms?????????????
i have them too...kinda look blotchy? mine popped up second trimester or my second pregnancy and never disappeared and that was over 2 yrs ago no cause for concern yet
You don't say what color the spots are - white spots are caused by vitiligo or tinea versicolor.

Dark spots are caused by old age or too much sun.  Sometimes they are caused by pregnancy.  (melasma).

Need more input
if the sore throat continues, go to a clinic to have your throat looked at and a throat culture.  Are you having and fevers or chills?