Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

nott/lump behind my ear

theres a big lump behind my right ear its very sensitive and painful its more of a pressure type pain.i think its a swollen lymph node but im not sure.i have extreme dandruff and i was curious if that could cause this problem and what options do i have or helping relieve this problem its been there for two days now i think its gotten smaller because im putting warm compresses on it but the pain is still just as bad.its more annoying pain than anything
I get the same thing but it only happens when I grind my teeth while I sleep. Caused by stress.
theirs a video on youtube and its a message technique that u can do just type in swollen lymph node message it helped me alot