ANYONE!!! DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR. NEED HELP. NUMBNESS IN HEAD AND FACE, HANDS AND FEET, ARMS AND TRUNK, NOSE AND EARS. FEELS LIKE ITS EVEN AFFECTING BLADDER. Being tested for vitamin deficiencies. Nothing so far. Please help if this sounds familiar to someone. Thank you.
• Remaining in the same seated or standing position for a long time
• Injury to a nerve -- for example, a neck injury may cause you to feel numbness anywhere along your arm or hand, while a low back injury can cause numbness or tingling down the back of your leg
• Pressure on the spinal nerves, such as from a herniated disk
• Lack of blood supply to an area -- for example, plaque buildup from atherosclerosis in the legs can cause pain, numbness, and tingling while walking (this is called vascular claudication)
• Other medical conditions, including:
o Carpal tunnel syndrome
o Multiple sclerosis
o Transient ischemic attack (TIA)
o Underactive thyroid
o Raynaud's phenomenon
o Abnormal levels of calcium, potassium, or sodium in your body
o A lack of vitamin B12 or other vitamin
o Certain medications
o Toxic action on nerves, such as that from”
Refer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003206.htm You can read more about this on this link. . A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind.
Hope this helps. I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Copyright 1994-2018MedHelp.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Vitals Consumer Services, LLC.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.