Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

out of it feeling and diarrhea

I am a 31 year old female and I have been feeling off for about 2 years. It first stars off with a very tired out of it feeling like I can't walk of even focus my eyes. Then I start to feel sick and need to lay down. Later on I will sometime have a lot of bouts of diarrhea, the diarrhea is a pretty regular thing for me. I seem to feel sick almost everyday. I was diagnosed with mixed connective tissue disease with Sjogren's syndrome years ago.
Thank you
Lauren
I dont know much about the condition you mentioned but have you ever been tested for Celiac Disease? It could be a possibility since you mention diarrhea. Also if youre having a lot of diarrhea you're losing electrolytes which will make you dehydrated and could give you the feeling youre describing. Be sure to drink Pedialtye or Gatorade to replace what youre losing.