pain in carotid months after surgery

It's been almost a year since I had an endarterectomy of my right internal carotid artery. It is very sore still and feels swollen. Sometimes it feels like a pulling sensation and like a lump in that side of my throat, Has anyone else experienced anything similar?
So sorry no one has been able to offer you any advice, Tim.  Evidently the only thing left for you to do is to return to your cardiologist and explain your pain to him and see what he suggests.

We can really only offer advice if we've had the same symptoms - and looks like we haven't.

Please take care of yourself and we sincerely hope that your problem can be resolved.

Best wishes
Ooooops!  Sorry - I didn't notice until after I posted that you are Tim's Maw....
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.