pain

sometimes it feels as if my ribs are jumping over one another causing terrible pain,i don't know if that is the problem or muscel cramping
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
i have pains when i ben i get rib pains   very badly dont no what it is  sorry
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It could either be costochondritis or muscle cramps. Apply a local analgesic and hot fomentation and see if it helps. Dehydration and electrolyte imbalance, muscle fatigue, pinched nerve due to wrong posture could be the cause. I would suggest you get the blood levels of the following checked if they have not already been checked: potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium, vitamin B complex, or vitamins B1, B3, or B6 and Vitamin D. Generally deficiencies of any of the above can cause muscle twitching and spasms in localized or generalized areas of the body. Get your kidney function, parathyroid gland function and adrenal function tests done because these affect the electrolyte balance in the body. Stress, alcohol, caffeine and fatigue all cause similar symptoms. Hence if you take alcohol or coffee then cut this down. Sleep at regular hours and see if it helps. Certain sleep disorders and peripheral nerve disorders due to diabetes or hypothyroidism can also be the cause.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!