Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

pain

I have a pain under my right breast, under the ribs, but it also really hurts to the touch (no bump or anything). could i have pulled a muscle, possible during labor? I have had 2 babies in the last 14 months...or what else could it be?!
I had the same thing and had my gallbladder removed. It is very common in females. Watch what you eat. If it hurts after eating try a heating pad or hot bath. And go to the doctor. Please dont put it off because it only gets worse. Atleast for me it did.
it could be a pulled muscle it could indeed be gall bladder problems ..try a low fat diet, do not eat after dinner at night...there are foods that aggravate it, and ones that are okay if you research they will give you a list ..all gall bladders do not have to be removed ....good luck
thanks so much! i will get checked out...