panic?

Hello my name is mike im 35. At 31 a had a heartattack and had 4 stints put in. I see my heart doctor 1 time yearly and have had no problems with my heart. For the past year i have been getting flush feelings in my body and then getting really tired after. If i could i would sleep all day. I also get the feeling of not being where im at when this happens. If i get a little pain in my chest or in my arm or neck or really anywhere in my body i get the flush feeling and then feel like **** until i can go to sleep. I have been to many doctors and they say its panic attacks or anixty but when i look up the symtoms of those i really dont get any of them. So they gave me klonopin 1mg 4 times daily for at least 10 months which sometimes seemed to take the edge off but for the last 2 months it hasnt worked at all. So then they put me on xanax 1mg along with the klonpin i feel like a drug store plus i take 5 pills for my heart. Has anyone ever had these types of this happen to them? It is very hard to explain how i feel to someone because its such a strange and weird feeling there are really no words to describe it. If anyone can help that would be great thank you mike    ***@****
Have you had an echocardiogram lately?  My mom had these symptoms and it was her heart valves along with heart muscle.  You may want to request the doctors to take a look at your heart valves to make sure that is not causing your symptoms.  Her symptoms were real and not anxiety.  
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.