pelvic pressure and feeling of engorgement

I have a feeling of pressure in the pelvic area. The vulva area feels engorged, many days it feel as if I could have an orgasm at any time.
I have been to 2 urologists. No UTI at this time. Slight blood still in the urine.
I have had a CT scan of the pelvic area. Everything seems to be fine. No tumors or anything that looks unusual.
I have been to a gynocologist. Pap test normal. Ultrasound of female organs look normal.
I am about ready to go crazy with the feeling of engorgement. Any thoughts?
this sumtimes happens for no reason i had a friend with a simalar prob its not that abnormal in older ppl sumtimes it can be slightly eased by the clothes u ware not much help but i hope u get sum relief xx
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Pain in the pelvis and vagina can be due to infection, pelvic inflammatory disease, UTI, STD, uterine fibroids, urinary bladder infection or cystitis. If you do not have any discharge and there is no other symptom then it can also be due to pinched nerve (either pudendal or spinal). These conditions are broadly classified as chronic pelvic pain syndrome. The intensity of pain depends on the degree of inflammation and thus compression. This can vary. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.