Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

please read.i need help! :(

I am 18 yrs old.i started to masturbate about 6 months ago.every thing was fyn at the beginning.i never fingered myself or used any object.but since the past two months i started to bleed when ever i masturbated and the bleeding continued for 2-3 days,things are getting even worse since the past one month as i hav a heavy bleeding after i masturbate and the bleeding continues for more than 5 days.i am very sure its not my period.i even feel a slight pain in my abdomen.i dint use any object or never fingered myself.m i still a virgin?why m i bleeding? What do i do to stop my bleeding.i cant seek a doctor or talk to my parents.please help!
The definition of being a virgin, is someone who has not engaged in sexual intercourse with another human being and/or someone who is sexually inexperienced ~ so it sounds like you are still a virgin :)

The bleeding after masturbation could be due to a couple of things; you may have ruptured your hymen ( the membrane at the opening of the vaginal canal) which usually causes spotting or bleeding which can last from 1 to 3 days, or you could be experiencing  irregular periods which could either happen too close together or too far apart from your normal period... I suggest a few things, stop masturbating for awhile and see if the bleeding stops, and/or go to a clinic and speak with a doctor about your concerns and history of bleeding ~ personally I would do both.   At 18 years old you are an adult and able to seek medical advice without your parents consent...
Take Care, and good luck!