Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

please read.i need help! :(

I am 18 yrs old.i started to masturbate about 6 months ago.every thing was fyn at the beginning.i never fingered myself or used any object.but since the past two months i started to bleed when ever i masturbated and the bleeding continued for 2-3 days,things are getting even worse since the past one month as i hav a heavy bleeding after i masturbate and the bleeding continues for more than 5 days.i am very sure its not my period.i even feel a slight pain in my abdomen.i dint use any object or never fingered myself.m i still a virgin?why m i bleeding? What do i do to stop my bleeding.i cant seek a doctor or talk to my parents.please help!
1 Responses
1029273 tn?1472235094
Hi,
The definition of being a virgin, is someone who has not engaged in sexual intercourse with another human being and/or someone who is sexually inexperienced ~ so it sounds like you are still a virgin :)

The bleeding after masturbation could be due to a couple of things; you may have ruptured your hymen ( the membrane at the opening of the vaginal canal) which usually causes spotting or bleeding which can last from 1 to 3 days, or you could be experiencing  irregular periods which could either happen too close together or too far apart from your normal period... I suggest a few things, stop masturbating for awhile and see if the bleeding stops, and/or go to a clinic and speak with a doctor about your concerns and history of bleeding ~ personally I would do both.   At 18 years old you are an adult and able to seek medical advice without your parents consent...
Take Care, and good luck!
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.