Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

post nasal drip anxiety problems

i have post nasal drip. and ive had it since i was very young. i thought it was a normal routine but it turns out it wasnt. i remember when i had to do anything socially (grduation speeches or anything in public) i had this gagging effect and panic attacks. i always bring water with me bcuz of social issues and it wasn't until this year has it worsten. i am fearing for my health, and i dont know what to do. going to school is a drag for me. everything i do, talking in front of people gives me this sense of gagging from the mucous buildup that i have. is there a solution for me? please help..
have you tried using a saline nasal spray it really helps cut the mucus and post nasal drip it is otc med can find at any store try it and see if it helps good luck.