Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

prickly legs

i woke up this morn with prickly psin in my leg i have a bad back and the other leg is painful but not like this can u help
The pain you are feeling is most likely from L5-S1 spinal area and it could help to releive the pain by laying face down on your bed and let the painful leg hang down for a few minutes to open up any area in your low back and pelvic area hopefully decreasing pressure on that nerve. Also alternating heat and ice on bottom of spinal cord area could help relax and decrease any swelling you may have. If it doesn't go away you should follow up with your GP or neurologist. They could put you on a medication such as Cymbalta, Lyrica, or Gabapentin to help relieve the nerve pain. I hope this helps.
Mellie~