red discolouration on stomach area

Hi everyone, I have these strange red spot-like discolourations on my stomach area (there's also one lonely one on my upper arm). They vary in size from about a dime to one that is almost two-inches wide. They also vary in shape.

They are not bumps, and they don't itch, burn, or irritate the skin in anyway. I guess they kind of look like red, pain-free bruises. I'm not very good with descriptions, but does anyone have any idea what they might be?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.
It's sort of hard without seeing a picture, but since you have no symptoms, it sounds like it's just hyperpigmentation of the skin.

Have they been there long--did they just show up one day?  Also, is the redness uniform in color?

Is there a chance it's ringworm?
hmm...i think the shapes aren't right for it to be ringworm.

They've been gradually showing up for about a month, none of the 'spot-things' really go away either. and they are all different shades of red (going from hints of purple to hints of yellow i suppose).
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.