Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

sed rate of 120

I have a sed rate of 120 w/ all other blood work fine.  My doctor tested for lyme, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and many other related conditions which all came back negative.  The only symtoms I have are pain in my lower arms and hands and burning sensation in my lower arms.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Thnx
Dawn
I don't know much about it, but I found this on the web:

An extremely high sed rate (greater than 100 mm/hr) is often found in some severe infections (such as osteomyelitis or endocarditis), certain inflammatory diseases (such as temporal arteritis), and certain types of cancer (such as multiple myeloma or lymphoma).