sever lower abdominal pain followed by diarreah, and nausea

For about a month I will wake up in the middle of the night with severe lower abdominal pain, which leads to diarreah and nausea. But the thing is it only lasts for a little while. I go back to sleep and in the morning I'm fine, but in a few days it happens again. For example one day it happened on Aug.15th then it happened Aug.29th as far as i know there is nothing similar between these days.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
may be something your stomach is not accepting the food which you are having in dinner , may be that why your are having diarrhea and nausea, i also have this when i eat just before going to be or something heavy that lead me to diarrhea, but better seeing the doctor if concerned . Good luck
any abdominal pain should be taken seriously i would go in and see a doctor about it. the nausia and diarreah may be a sign of an underlying condition
You should get checked for gluten intolerance and/or Celiac Disease. Most people don't know that breads and pastas can be causing their stomach problems. It's actually very common, just underdiagnosed. And don't think that just because your blood tests come up negative this isn't the problem. You can be gluten intolerant and not have any kind of blood work abnormality.