Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

shocking pain

hello,i had surgery on my right forearm 1 and a half month ago (cut radial nerve,extensor tendon and radial vein) 6 days ago i removed my cast,but 2 days ago i slipped and fell and felt great pain around my wrist which lasted for 1 hour and ok.. but today,when i touch or lean my forearm on something,i get al electrifying weakness pain which sprads through my whole arm (i feel it best a few mm left of my medial nerve). maybe its a ulnar nerve.my pinky and ring finger twitch a little randomly.is it serious? my whole left side of the right arm feels weak and this electrifying feeling which lasts for a couple of hours
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hello~I think that since you have had surgery in that arm that you should see your physician or surgeon as soon as possible, you may have some hair line fractures or the mended breaks may need more attention again.

I hope by now you are feeling better and the issue has cleared up.