Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

shortness of breath, pain in ribs, icy cold breath/throat/chest

Hi, I really need advice...at first I was just having shortness of breath, then after awhile I started having pain in my ribs, now my chest, throat, and breath feels really cold, like frozen cold...it keeps me from doing just about anything and I have a toddler and a baby so I can't have that, I have been to the dr and er several times and it just keeps getting worse...does anybody have any ideas of what this could be or any advice? Please
Sounds like a lung infection. Especially if you experience pain in your lungs when taking a deep breath. Has anyone taken a stethescope to listen to your breathing? I would go back because lung infections get worse fast. Get better soon :o)