shortness of breath dizziness and swollen right ankle
Hi, my father was at work, and as he was leaving he felt dizzy and had shortness of breath.  He is 59 and I believe that maybe he just over did it.  The next morning his right ankle to mid-calf was swollen and looked like a sunburn. It is not numb, it does not tingle, and it does not burn. He has a lung infection and has been taking medicine for that for about a week. He has recently changed his diet for his cholesteral. I wonder if this  is a result of new medicine, changing his diet, or could it just be over doing it. I'm also wondering what questions could he ask his doctor on tuesday. I thank you for your time.
what was your father taking?  It sounds like he was given a quinolone (levaquin, cipro, avelox, tequin)  Have him contact his dr. Sounds like an adverse reaction to antibiotic. Let us know.