sinuses

Hey, I have this mate that has had sinuses problems for nearly 9years now, constant pain in the nose sinuses, the ears, the eyes, frobbing to the head, it affects balance, driving, hearing, sighting ect, she's had nose operations, ear operations, the best doctor we no still don't no what's wrong, its runion everyday life for her and she beginning to give up, there must be some one somewere out there that knows a cure for this, I cannot stand to see my mate like this anymore, someone please help?
Dear, that's a long time but please don't let yo mate just give up.  At times we tend to ignore natural things but they do work. try FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS. they are natural and i have heard testimonies.  
Has she had allergy testing?  Did she get a VNG test from an ear, nose and throat specialist?  Autoimmune testing?  An MRI of her head?
My fella has exactly the same thing. Chalked it up to recurrent sinus infections because he's susceptible to bacteria in his sinus cavities. He can barely breathe through his nose at all these days.

I take it she's tried things like Neti pots to try to clear any blockages at home?
Did you hear in the news fairly recently the warning about Neti pots when it comes to using tap water?  There were problems with brain-eating amoeba deaths.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.