Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

sneezing, swollen tonsil, painful scalp and stuffy nose

My problem started 8 months ago with the Headache ,sound sensitivity and painful scalp and stuffy nose.

Sound sensitivy was so bad for example if somebody puts a cup down it was painful to me.

Scalp is painful its hurts to go under shower or even to barber.

Stuffy nose was at the beggining but now i just wake up in the morning and it feels like left nostril is stuffy for a moment and then its opens up.

rapid heart beat from 80-120

mrt and ct was done and nothing bad has been found in the head

test for lyme and hiv negative

only think that they found is tonsillitis , but doctor told me its not related anyhow to my head

any help?