soreness uder ribcage

could i have gallbladder troubles

Various possibilities are there for this kind of pain. Sharp pain under the right rib cage that worsens after eating points to gallbladder disease. Types of gallbladder disease include gallstones and inflammation of the gallbladder.Liver disorder may cause such kind of pain. Liver function tests as well as an abdominal ultrasound would be a reasonable approach to investigate this.

Second possibility is of gastresophageal reflux disease or hiatal hernia.You need upper GI endoscopy to diagnose it.

Third possibility is of underlying lung pathology which is pressing upon the diaphragm and causing pain.CT chest may be needed.

If you could elaborate on the side on which you are having the pain and the type of pain,I can help you in a better way in making a list of the differentials.

I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing and if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.