Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

swollen ankles?

Hi, I had a colonoscopy on June 20th, 2016. Everything came back negative however, I started experiencing severe ankle pain in both ankles especially in the Achilles and bottoms of my feet. It's been several weeks of different doctors from cardio, general physician, heart doctors testing for various areas and all negative. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this after a colonoscopy or from the massive Miralax intake prior to the procedure?? Living on Advil. Thank you,
Joe Kankle
Hello there!  I am so sorry to hear this.  I have had the same discomfort for a couple of years now after the birth of my second child.  I also get severe itching associated with this.  My thought is that you may be dealing with some ADEMA?  Have that checked out if you haven't.  Good luck!