swollen feet and numbness

recently i was put in the hospital due to low platelets and low white counts, they did a bone marrow biopsy fearing leukemia, the testa come back clean i was bleading.  the bleading stop, my inmune systeme is back to normal and my platelets are going back to normal now.  the problem is that i lost strenght in my lefe leg, my foot is swolen and numbned i can not walk normal, i limp, and also the toe on my hand is tinglyng. does anybody have had the same thing and how they took care of it.  it is bothersome.
thanks
chiltepe
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Tingling, numbness etc happens due to nerve compression, which can happen high up at the cervical spine level. Unilateral (one sided) leg swelling could be due to trauma to ankle joint, ligament or muscle sprain. Venous pooling as in deep vein clots, thrombophlebitis, and DVT (deep vein thrombosis) is another possibility. Pelvic tumors and bone tumors too can cause one side swelling. Infections like filariasis and cellulitis or infection of skin are other possibilities. Consult your PCP to start with. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind.
Hope this helps. Take care!

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.