Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

swollen node on ribs

I have what feels like a swollen node on my left side. It's on my ribs just above where my elbow touches my side. It's about 1.5 inches  long and half as wide. It's been there for a year or more. It's easy to see and fairly hard. It is not painful.  Is this a swollen lymph node? Should I worry about it?
People have lymph nodes through out there body. Have you gone to a dr about this. What ever you do keep going to a dr until you feel safe you have received a answer you are satisfied with. I had a lump on the inside of my upper right leg almost to the groin area. I finally went to a surgeon and she removed it and sent it to the lab. I don't mean to scare you but mine ended up being Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. So please go get it check. best of luck. mdj