symptons of hiv infection

can any one please help me out,  how deep virus are in the anal area i am not sure i have entred into the anal completly so please help me out

HIV is possible if deep penetration was there without any protection like condom and you not knowing the HIV status of your partner.But HIV giving rise to visible veins in hands without any other other symptoms;chances are bleak.

The risk of HIV transmission in anal intercourse is greater than it is in vaginal intercourse because the lining of the rectum tears more easily than the vagina. The resulting skin breaks and bleeding increase the possibility of the transmission of bodily fluids containing the virus that causes AIDS.

Many people do not develop symptoms after they first get infected with HIV. Others have a flu-like illness within several days to weeks after exposure to the virus.You can get your status for HIV tested by lab tests like HIV antibody testing.Two other tests available are orasure test and a home HIV blood test (called Home Access).Pls remember that antibodies for hiv take atleast 3-6months to appear and so false negative results are possible.

Pls discuss these options with your doctor. Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.