Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

tell me how i recover my this health problem

hy i am electrical engineer ,before 3 months my urine is normal colour,,i was drink 8 to 10 glass daily,,but my stomach disturbed and after few days my urine colour was so dark,,and then i felt too much heat in stomach,,then bowl was also goes hard,,then suddenly errection of penis was almost finished,,and i felt both kidneys very littile pain,i went to hospital and told doctor all stories,,doctor adviced to take some blood test like LFT,Hapatytus c,hapatytus B, all test is non reactive,,and LFT range is 5 to 41 my range was 42,doctor said dont take tention just drink more water,,i come home drink water more and more then errection of penis was 60%set,but now 2 months passed my lips dry not mouth,,and not come at my original situation,,some time i feel tired and appetite fell sleepy,,
now when i drink a glass water every half hour then my urine colour is ok but if i dont drink my urine colour goes bright yellowish,,why i am not come in my original sitution like before 3 months,,i am worried,,,,after sweating errection problem again come,plz tell me what i do
look up iodide 50 mg feel better