twitching below the rib cage

I have a twitching just below my ribs on my left side. I thought it was due to some food giving me gas issues and stopped eating the food that I thought was causing it. The twitching has returned. There is no pain but it is irritating. Any idea what it could be??  One doctor I went to didnt seem worried about it. It keeps happening and I just want to be assured its nothing major.
maybe the twitching could be caused by nerves or your bladder may be trying to get infected or your kidneys there like right on your backside by your spine but going towards your ribs maybe you are trying to get an infection try elevating your legs drink alot of water and no caffein this might help
Thanks for the info. I will try that. I dont drink too much coffee or soda but will try reducing them to see what happens. The twitching is in the front side below the ribs, not the back side.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.