Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

veins

Am 34years old,For the last one year i have noticed a protruding vein on the lower part of my right leg which has not been painful and disappears sometimes.Also a discomfort at the root of my right breast and where it rest ,and when i lift  my breast i do not feel the discomfort.what could be wrong?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Well, if you are very fair skinned and the skin is thin with less of underlying fat, then veins can be visible and look prominent whenever they are engorged with deoxygenated blood (has a bluish tinge). This is a normal finding and nothing to be perturbed about. It may look unsightly and cause stress therefore. Peripheral vascular disease, faulty deep veins’ valves and high blood pressure as the cause would need to be ruled out. Kidney function tests should also be done. A duplex ultrasound of the vein will need to be carried out. You can gently massage the vein in upward direction, towards your shoulder, 2-3 times a day and see if it helps.
Also you could be having costo-chondritis or inflammation of the joint between ribs and chest bone. Hence, lifting up the breasts decreases the pain. Applying local analgesics and heat pads helps. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

hi id make a doctors appointment just to be on the safe side i could always be deep vien thrombrosis which is the dakening of a vien but when you lift your breast that may be conserning but get it checked out to be safe hope all goes well x
Thanks for your feedback