vomitting and spitting out saliva

I have been vomitting. Usually it happens in the morning and is often predetermined by increased secretion of saliva that has a somewhat bitter taste and makes me spit it all out. Also, the vomitting is caused by extreme coughing (even though i don't think the cough specificaly is the reason for it). After vomitting, my face is covered with red dots. This first happened over a year ago occasionally re-occured since then. Sometimes, i would just get the bitter saliva and spit it all out without vomitting. Other times, vomitting follows the saliva. There seems to be no food that is causing this, but the symptoms seem to occur more likely (although not exclusively) after small intake of alcohol. I also occasionally experience lower abdominal pain on both sides, which might or might not be a related symptom.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.