Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

weird perennial symptoms please help

Hi. Iam 31 yo female i have been having problems with my perennial area. it feel like it raw or irritated. i have not seen any blisters, ulcers  and there is no discharge and no pain during urinating.

However i do not know how to describe this but there is a tunnel like / depression that starts from my anus to my labia majora. the Tunnel that i describe is more like a deep looking stretch marks and it looks like my labia majora has dimples.  i have external haemorrhoids too.

Iv been to an OBGYn tested me for STDs i was negative but positive for HSV2 . but my value is 1.99 which is considered low positive . i have not seen any lesion lumps or bumps or blisters and every time my discomfort is severe my doc does pelvic exam and did not seed any pelvic lesion in my vaginal canal.

My doc gave me Valtrex but did not help . i had these symptoms since Dec . Docs gave me diflucan to hydrocortisone and then some steroids  but no help .
I do not know whats going on... its more or anus thing but its spread on my perineum and labia major.

docs have hard time to see because they can't see it when I'm on a laying down position . I have to squat and put a mirror down there to see . Again its just so hard to explain how it looks like because iv never seen anything like it. It looks like there are swollen veins and some depressed area /dimple ... not circle but a line thats why i described it as it kinda looks like a deep stretch marks.

its so frustrating because docs don't know or can't see it