Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

what is this lump on my knee cap?

26 year old 6'7" 220lb blue collor worker.

I have been out of work since the 7th of this month. I noticed a soft lump on my knee just over a week ago. No falls or accidents have happened.

Only things that i can relate was a tight fit on a bus given my height which could have bothered my knee. I had a medial meniscus repair around 2009. Then 3 years ago i received a gun shot wound to my distal femur (not sure if that matters ).

About 2 days ago the soft lump got a little firm. Still no pain unless i kneel on it. The size has not change, oh which is maybe the volume size of a small egg.
Could be a bakers cyst. I have one.