whole body went numb and fuzzy

Last night right after I got into bed all of a sudden my whole body and head went fuzzy and my vision was even affected first time this has ever happend to me I'm a 52 year old white male.It only lasted a few seconds but it was pretty unsettling. It's like when we were kids and we used to choke ourselfs till we blacked out exact same feeling I know how could we have been so stupid we were 10 or 11 years old and it seemed pretty cool at the time. However not so cool now any idea what might cause this.
ken f
It's time for a doctor visit my friend. Not to scare ya too much, but it could be cardio or stroke. If it happens again, ER immediately.
did your ears make a weird pitched sound before?

did you try to move as this was happening and if you did, did it feel like your body wasnt doing what you felt it wanted too?

im only askign cuz i had a stroke.... and my body went numb and my eyes were all fuzzy

i would go get an MRI ... possible TIA , type of seizure or even migraine...??
talk to a neurologist see what they say...
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.