Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

why do i keep feeling dizzy?

Everytime i get out of bed i feel dizzy i have blureed vison for a few minutes . This now what t ka shower i felthas been happening for a week now.Today when i was taking i felt fine for ten minutes then i couldnt see or breathe well so i had to sit on the floor for a couple of minutes .Then i tried again i had to do the same again. So i couldnt take a shower.I dont know what this is.
I get that. For me it's caused by postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), which basically means that when I change positions from laying down to sitting or standing, or from sitting to standing I get lightheaded and could faint. On bad days the symptoms of dizziness and dimmed/blurred vision and weakness never really go away unless I get on the floor. Heat and dehydration can make it worse. While I can't say if it's POTS in your case, you should try drinking a lot of water and make sure you're well hydrated. It could be simple dehydration. If that doesn't fix the problem, you should probably go see your doctor.