Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

worms under skin causing scratch marks?

I woke up one morning and noticed a scratch running down my leg i started picking at it then noticed somthing moveing on my skin i noticed that im geting bumbs and little scratch marks seem to be conected to them  am i losing it
are u sure u saw something move if yes have u been outside recently
There are a variety of worms that can develop that can actually come out of the skin. Such infestations are virtually unknown in the United States, however if you feel this is a possibility you have a class one emergency requiring immediate treatment. In such an infestation the worms commonly migrate to the eyeball or the brain.