Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

worried

for about 9 days after I pee and I wipe there is blood on tissue started out dark now it is light, I have headaches, eye twitching, some stressing, period was probaly bout 2 weeks before this
you probably go to your doctor your not suppose to have blood come out of your pee or you could be spotting...brittany
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Blood in urine can be due to either kidney stones or due to UTI. It could also be due to Cancers of urinary system or some drugs too cause blood in urine. Bladder infections and cysts too can cause similar symptoms. Since you are not expecting your period (you had it 2 weeks back), chances of endometriosis are less. Vaginal and cervical infections and cancers along with uterine fibroids could be other possibilities. Your urologist will run a couple of tests including urine examination, a CT/ultrasound of abdomen to rule out stones and other causes. Consult your gynecologist too.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!